Are you trying to resolve a [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] error code? Here we offer ways to identify the problems and try to fix [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] error problem. What would you do if you are not able to send or receive mails through Outlook? This would be a matter of serious concern for all Outlook users. So, everyone starts looking for methods to solve the [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] issue as soon as possible. Most of the Outlook errors can be resolved just by restarting your system, checking account settings, using scan PST etc. But [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] error require some explicit methods to undo them.
Through this article we will discuss on some vital troubleshooting tips of Outlook [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] Error. When you try sending/receiving an email, you receive error messages that say: [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] Error Code.
- 1 REASONS DUE TO ERROR [PII_PN_42ADFA766F7BDD9C] OCCURS
- 2 COMMON FIXES FOR [PII_PN_42ADFA766F7BDD9C] OUTLOOK BUGS AND ERRORS
- 2.1 1. Check Internet Connectivity
- 2.2 2. Avoid Accessing Suspicious Emails
- 2.3 3. Check the Antivirus Settings
- 2.4 4. Reinstall Outlook
- 2.5 5. Change the Server Time-Out Settings
- 2.6 6. Clear or Move Email from Outlook Folder
- 2.7 7. Rectify PST Corruption via Third-party tools
- 2.8 Conclusion on [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] Error Code
REASONS DUE TO ERROR [PII_PN_42ADFA766F7BDD9C] OCCURS
[pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] error occurs when MS Outlook or MS Outlook Express are unable to make a connection with Email Server. Also the [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] error messages are caused by one of the following reason:
1. Either you are not connected to Internet or your mail server is temporarily unavailable.
2. Your account settings are incorrect
3. Your user profile on Outlook has been damaged
4. Any email on your POP3 server is damaged
5. Anti-Virus software configuration is incorrect
6. Outlook Express was removed from the computer
7. Configuration of your personal firewall software is incorrect
COMMON FIXES FOR [PII_PN_42ADFA766F7BDD9C] OUTLOOK BUGS AND ERRORS
1. Check Internet Connectivity
A disturbed internet connection can lead to errors [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c]. Avoid low bandwidth Internet connection and use a reliable source for Internet connectivity on your system.
2. Avoid Accessing Suspicious Emails
Emails or email attachments from unknown senders can be potential threats to your system. For instance, a virus infected email can crash your Outlook program and corrupt several important system files. You can use a reliable antivirus program to block external threats or you can simply delete suspicious emails at the first place.
3. Check the Antivirus Settings
Check your antivirus for email scanning settings. Some configurational changes or default features of antivirus can restrict connectivity of your Outlook to the server. You can either manually disable such features from your antivirus program or you can temporarily uninstall the antivirus from your machine.
4. Reinstall Outlook
Reinstalling your Outlook client can fix installation [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] errors and common software failures. In case of Outlook crash, re-installing the application is the most recommended method to fix the [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] issue.
5. Change the Server Time-Out Settings
You can manually increase the time span for establishing connectivity of your Outlook program to the server. Typically, a less Server Time-Out period can throw [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] errors. Follow the instruction given below to change your Server Time-Out settings.
1. Launch Outlook and navigate through Files >> Info.
2. Click Account Settings >> Account Settings.
3. Select the target POP3 account and click the Change button.
4. In the Change Account window, click More Settings.
5. Go to the Advanced tab and increase the Server Timeout period.
6. Clear or Move Email from Outlook Folder
Data overloading can be a reason for Outlook malfunction. Clear unnecessary files from Outbox and Trash folder to optimize the performance of your Outlook application.
7. Rectify PST Corruption via Third-party tools
In case your Outlook PST is corrupt or damaged, you can always look for third-party resources to fix the [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] issue. Inbox Repair aka ScanPST.exe is a free utility provided by Microsoft. However, for severely corrupt PST files, it’s recommended to use a third-party repair tool. In this regard, we recommend Kernel for PST Repair tool in order to save your time.
Kernel for Outlook PST Repair is an efficient tool that helps users to fix any [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] issue associated with corruption of PST files. It has no file size limitation. Even you can recover inaccessible attachments from your Outlook emails. Install the trial version to check the functionalities and later you can avail to the licensed version easily by purchasing it online.
Conclusion on [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] Error Code
This [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] error solution guide will walk you through the most common categories of [pii_pn_42adfa766f7bdd9c] errors that occur, how they happen, and what you can do to fix the error so your emails can be delivered again.